Monday, March 31, 2008

Fishing


YAY!! It is spring time again!! We celebrated the warmer weather by going up North and taking the kids fishing. It was a beautiful day, perfect to be outside enjoying good company and good food.
Cody even decided to take a little swim in the stream. Actually, he fell head first into a stream but who cares about the details!! Scared me to death but he survived. We fished him out and changed his clothes. That is why he is wearing girly pants with a star on the pocket. I am happy to report that the experience did not slow him down a bit!!
Cooper has gotten really good at fishing. He sat very patiently waiting for his fish. He even baits his own hook. I hate to admit it but we have another fisherman on our hands. I feel bad for his future wife!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! That poor bunny! We had a bunny when I was little and the cat ripped its head off! I can only imagine what happened to yours :(

kemptons said...

You guys seem to do a lot of fun little outings together as a family! Looks like you had a fun Easter. How nice that you were able to spend it with family.
Happy Birthday Cooper! Just think in a year from now he will be getting baptized. CRAZY!!!

Steve and Sarah said...

We were only gone a day and a half when we went to Magic Mountian and we were with 3 other couples. This time we were by ourselves most of the time. So I consider it the first time we went anywhere by ourselves!!!

Steve and Sarah said...

We were only gone a day and a half when we went to Magic Mountian and we were with 3 other couples. This time we were by ourselves most of the time. So I consider it the first time we went anywhere by ourselves!!!

The Welly's said...

This looked fun to be at. I know you probalby hear this saying, " your kids have grown up so much." I hate that saying but nothing is coming to mind other than that. You both look great. Your little one is so cute. All of them are cute.