Wednesday, March 12, 2008

George Strait Concert



For my birthday Taylor got me George Strait concert tickets. YAY! Only one problem.....who was going to watch the kids?? I was so nervous about leaving Eli because he does not take a bottle very well. Well my friend Heather came to the rescue and offered to watch the kids at our house so they could still go to bed on time and Eli would be comfortable.
Taylor and I had a great time and I did not have to worry because I knew that the kids were in good hands. George was awesome, he sang at least 20 songs. It was great!

7 comments:

Haught Fudge said...

Rub it in already. Did George ask about me?

laura said...

Woo hoo! Go George! I just have to add that he has no neck, have you ever noticed that?

Jen Kesler said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!! You deserve it!

Steve and Sarah said...

newyearsnancyI am glad you had fun! It is nice to do something different every now and then. Hows the hair? Are you anxious to go a little darker? Do you feel sassy!!! Hahahaha.

Steve and Sarah said...

sorry about the last post, I am retarded.

Steve and Sarah said...

I am glad you had fun! It is nice to do something different every now and then. Hows the hair? Are you anxious to go a little darker? Do you feel sassy!!! Hahahaha.

Kelly said...

How fun. Does he still just stand there the whole time and sing He's the only singer who can do that and be really entertaining at the same time.
My kids are on spring break! I love it.