Thursday, December 4, 2008

Being Thankful Cont'd

My family!

We got back to AZ late Tuesday night. I missed Cody and Eli so much so I was happy to be back. I think Cathy was relieved too! Cody and Eli can be a real handful!
I am so thankful to her for watching the kids. Houston and Rachael were there too helping out and I know that made all the difference.
Wednesday night my whole family (minus the children under age 3) went ice skating. I was hesitant at first because I have never been on ice skates but it ended up to be a lot of fun. It was hilarious watching all my brother's and sister's struggle with their spouses to stay standing. It was a great time and I am grateful to my mom for setting it all up. It was a blast. Definitely something we will do again in the future. Cooper and Natalie enjoyed themselves. We were all tired by the night's end. Taylor is not in the group pic but he was there. Cody ended up going skating with us. He was not about to stay back with the other kids, he had already been left earlier that week.
Some of the kids

My sister, Tracy, and I

My sister, Marlene, and I

Cooper and I

Taylor helping Natalie ice skate

1 comment:

laura said...

That picture of Natalie and Taylor cracks me up!