Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heidi tagged me................

Here it goes......

8 TV shows I like:
1. General Hospital
2. Dr. Phil
3. Law and Order
4. What not to Wear
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. Designed to Sell
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. Peoples Court

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took kids to ABQ Jump
2. Washed Dishes and folded laundry....a never ending job around here
3. Changed diapers
4. Went to Sports Authority to Christmas shop
5. Read many books to Cody.
6. Got Taylor ready for his hunting trip
7. Talked to my mom
8. Baked cookies

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. My kids faces on Christmas morning. I love watching the excitement!!
2. Having our Christmas decorations up.....hurry home hubby so we can do it together!
3. Being pregnant again....I am sooooo baby hungry!
4. Warmer weather
5. Having my kids home for Christmas break
6. Baseball season to start again
7. My kids being able to drive themselves around
8. My 10 year wedding anniversary and a cruise with Taylor


8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. Pappadeaux
2. Mattas
3. Zios
4. Dions (love their subs and salads)
5. Chilis (but only for their desserts)
6. Bostons
7. Panda Express
8. Cold Stone Creamery

8 Things I wish for:
1. My hair to grow longer faster
2. More time with my hubby
3. My kids to grow up happy and have a love for the gospel
4. Someday live closer to our families
5. Be financially secure so that Taylor can retire early
6. To live on more land so my kids can roam freely outside
7. Eli to stop crying all the time. Supposedly, he is fine when I am nowhere around. Go figure!
8. A glimpse into the future to see how my kids turn out

8 People I tag:
1. Mom
2. Kelly
3. Laura
4. Mindy C.
5. Rachael
6. Tasha
7. Karen
8. Marlene

5 comments:

laura said...

Baby hungry?! You have a baby! Haha! That was fun. I want to go on a cruise for my 10 year too, that would be so fun!!

The Welly's said...

I love learning more about you. If you could live anywhere where would it be? How many kids do you want to have? Cruises are very fun. That is what I want to do on our 10 year aniiversary.

Rhino said...

It always lifts my spirit to read your blog! I love how you talk about Taylor being your best friend and how much you love your family.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haught Fudge said...

Can I just say how much I love the fact that your favorite tv show is People's Court.