Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Lost Tooth

For the past few weeks Natalie has been complaining about her tooth being loose. Taylor and I had made several attempts at pulling the tooth but it was never quite ready. Finally, on Monday night after the special delivery, Taylor had heard enough of Natalie's complaining and he convinced her to let him rip and tear on her tooth. I hate seeing my little girl uncomfortable! I could tell that it hurt while Taylor was pulling and I just wanted to scream at him to stop. Before I knew it I heard Taylor say, "I got it!!" I don't know who was more thrilled Natalie or me!! We held strong and endured to the end! YAY! Now she can eat and talk without worrying about her tooth hurting!


Natalie had to hold a paper towel on it for a while....it was a real bleeder!!

4 comments:

kemptons said...

Yea for Natalie. Loosing a tooth is a really big deal. I hope Santa asked for your permission to give Natalie a kitten. Despite my kids several attempts to get a pet, it is still not happening for us. I am so glad you guys had a great time at Disneyland.

laura said...

What a week for Natalie! I can't believe she got her kitty. How fun!!

Erick & Molly said...

Hey there missy how fun, we had a very similar experience with Derick it was a nighmare!!! Hey I heard you guys got a new ride??? Lets see some pics!! I'm jealous (in a good way) I want one of those! Your family is so darling and getting so big it is crazy!!!

The Covington Family said...

she is so cute! i am so happy that she got her kitty...and what a lucky kitty!!!