Monday, December 1, 2008

Funny Conversations


Don't worry this post is not making an announcement.
Taylor and I always have funny conversations while we are in the car driving somewhere. We drove home from AZ really late last night so I was trying to come up with interesting topics to discuss in order to keep Taylor awake and alert.
Last night the topic came up of future baby names for our children.
The name we have agreed on is Katherine for the next girl (if we ever get one). I love the name Katherine and I think we would call her Kate. Taylor's mother's name is Cathy or Kathleen, so we would like to name a child after her.
The name Taylor came up with for a boy is Tred. I am still in shock and a little afraid that Tred may become my next boy's name!!! HELP!
I have a ton of posting to do to catch up on our last couple of weeks but I have other things to take care of today....namely laundry and homework!!

3 comments:

Frankie and Krista said...

He sounds just like Frankie!! The names they can come up with. Sometimes it is scary!

laura said...

At least he tries to come up with names! Dallas doesn't like anything!! Well except for Bo. That's it!

the lucas' said...

Too funny! Logan's little girls name is Katherine and they call her Kate. It is a cute name :) Men always seem to come up with interesting names!?